4,308 total views, 12 views today
The COVID-19 virus is disrupting our world.
It’s dramatically altering how people connect, live and do business. At the moment, it’s changing everything. In times like these communities come together to drive compassion, stability, trust and hope. And as your community committed to the future of energy, we’re here to support you every step of the way.
Here are a list of resources we’ve compiled from our members and friends in energy. Have a suggestion? Drop a line here.
- Wood Mackenzie Coronavirus Resource Center – A comprehensive resource center for the energy industry including assessments of breaking news stories and of the longer-term trends behind the headlines
- Gibson Dunn & Crutcher Resource Center – A comprehensive listing of legal resources and help during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Health & Safety
- WHO Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public
- World Health Organization Travel Advice
- World Health Organization Situation Dashboard
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control Coronavirus disease 19 (COVID-19)
- COVID-19 US Testing Centers
Children & The Coronavirus
Are you going stir crazy with all of this social distancing? Perhaps your child’s school is going virtual, or you just need to know how to talk about the virus with your kids. Here are some of the resources helping working parents to cope.
- Parents Working from Home and Not Going Bonkers Group Coaching (free weekly virtual coaching sessions provided by Parents Pivot)
- How to Talk with Your Children about COVID-19 (An E-Book in Multiple Languages)
- A Comprehensive Guide for Children by Age, Grade and Subject Area (for download)
- A Sample Schedule for your Children by Age (Khan Academy)
- The FAB Lab: Watch STEM videos with Crazy Aunt Lindsey.
- The Activity Mom: Get the printables kids love to work on.
- Vizzle: If you have a child on the autism spectrum you can get specialize lessons from Vizzle
- Go to the museum, virtually: Get a virtual tour of 12 museums.
- Fun Brain: Activities, games, reading and more are available for grades pre-K through eighth grade
Virtual Working Tools & Best Practices
- Zoom Videoconferencing is by far the most superior lightweight on the go app for your phone and computer to have real time HD conversations. Read more here and learn about the program they’ve extended during the Coronavirus to schools.
- Practice social distancing and hold a digital event. Current health concerns and travel restrictions related to COVID-19, however, have canceled or postponed many events around the world and could jeopardize future events as well. While it may not be feasible to host those experiences in person, it doesn’t mean they can’t go on.
- Slack is an all-purpose chatting app that helps employees stay in touch with one another, but unlike email, you’re limited to the employee network only. This keeps conversations private, encrypted and secure.
- Tips for virtual working from home during the coronavirus
- How to lead through a crisis of confidence, Wood Mackenzie, Nicole Braley
- In a time where we need to reflect on what matters most, learn how to do more with less
- Don’t fly faster than your guardian angel can fly, Shell, Jamie Massey
- Grow with the Flow: Embrace Difference, Overcome Fear, and Progress with Purpose
- Pushing through the burn
- A New Playbook for GRIT is needed