3,720 total views, 12 views today
Pink Petro Founder and CEO Katie Mehnert has been invited to testify before the USA House Committee on Energy and Commerce’s Subcommittee on Energy. The hearing will be held at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, February 27, 2019, in room 2322 of the Rayburn House Office Building in Washington, DC.
Mehnert confirmed she would testify and bring her daughter on the trip.
“I’m honored to accept the invitation and to have Ally join me in Washington this week to talk discuss the 21st century workforce and the work we’ve done in Pink Petro and Experience Energy since our launch in 2015. We have a lot to be proud of but a lot of work ahead of us if we truly want to build the workforce for the future, ” said Mehnert.
The hearing will be televised on C-SPAN and on Livestream. Mehnert will join other industry and energy diversity advocates:
- Anne Pramaggiore, Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Executive Officer, Exelon Utilities
- Leticia Colon de Mejias, CEO, Energy Efficiencies Solutions LLC, Policy Co-chair, Home Performance Coalition
- Gilbert G. Campbell III, Co-Founder, Volt Energy
- Vien Truong, President of the Dream Corps
- James Simpson, Manager Military talent Acquisition, Pike Enterprises LLC