4,196 total views, 30 views today
Energy executive program now accepting applications
The WBENC (Women’s Business Enterprise National Council) is excited to announce it is now accepting applications for the 2019 WBENC Energy Executive Program.
This is a fantastic opportunity for WBENC-Certified WBEs in the energy industry supply chain to increase their competitive advantage, expand capabilities, and refine business and marketing strategies.
What to Expect
- Week-long, intensive executive training taught by corporate industry experts and professors from the University of Texas, McCombs School of Business
- Networking opportunities with major energy industry executives
- Peer learning through WBE-WBE connections
- Up, mid and downstream lifecycle training
- Immersive facility tour with hands-on exercises and real-life simulations of oil rig and process operations
The 2019 WBENC Energy Executive Program will take place Sunday, October 27 – Friday, November 1, 2019 at the Shell Robert Training Center in the heart of the Gulf-South region between Baton Rouge and New Orleans, Louisiana.