6,301 total views, 27 views today
There is new energy surging and I’m excited to introduce you to the source: my team. At our launch, I was a one-woman-band, but not anymore.
Our mission is to create the new future of energy that embraces inclusion, innovation and transparency.
Each week we gather to share our weekly and long-term focus, discipline and stretch goals. We work together to eliminate barriers and we express our gratitude. We collaborate, create and carry out the mission for our global community.
As we settle into the holiday season, this is the perfect opportunity for me to express my thanks. I appreciate the team we’ve assembled, their dedication, creativity, professionalism, and expertise.
Here’s what the Pink Petro™ team is thankful for:
- Brenda Hudson: Director of Experiences: “I am thankful for my family, friends, health . I am happy to work with a team working hard to make positive changes in this world.”
- Cathy Steffek: Director of Development and Engagement: “I love working in energy. It is an honor to contribute to these as efforts and be part of such an amazing team changing the future of energy.”
- Jenn Lester: Marketing Content Developer: “I am thankful I get to collaborate and create with a high energy team.”
- Josh Levs: Emcee and Chief Storyteller: “I am thankful for my family, friends and fatherhood. I look forward to a great 2019 ahead.”
- Mandy Asberry: Director of Operations: “I am thankful for the opportunity to create a more diverse and inclusive culture for my son.”
- Samantha/Intern: “I am thankful for my kids and the pure joy that they being to my life.”
- Tammy Feldstein: Director of Content: “I am thankful for doing something I love with people I enjoy and for a company that shares my values.”
Together, we are disrupting the gender gap in energy and I am beyond charged to have this team joining me on the journey.
All the best,