2,620 total views, 16 views today
The 17th Annual KPMG Global Energy Conference (GEC) was held June 5th and 6th, 2019, and was an incredible two days of learning and development. It brought together senior energy executives to share insights and discuss key issues impacting the industry.
2019 Global Energy Conference
This year’s event was titled “Thriving in an unpredictable world.” The overall aim was to help the industry move from a reactive survival focus to a proactive thriving focus despite the unpredictable energy environment. Sessions and breakouts covered diverse topics including:
- Future trends in geopolitics and the economy
- The future of finance in a digitally enabled world
- Living sustainability as an energy company
- The global LNG – Journey to be the sustainable fuel alternative
- Trends in global storage
- Future of work in the digital era
- A fireside chat with The Honorable Rex W. Tillerson
- AND MORE!
If you were not one of the over 1,300 who attended in person or via Livestream and you’re wondering what you missed, or if you attended and want to relive the sessions, KPMG invites you to view the recorded conference sessions here.
2020 Global Energy Conference
The 2020 Global Energy Conference will take place on May 20, 2020, in Houston, Texas. To request an invitation, register to become a KPMG Global Energy Institute member today and get updates about industry information and upcoming events.