1,042 total views, 10 views today
The Petroleum Equipment & Services Association (PESA) elected new officers and new industry leaders during an online meeting on April 14, 2020.
Rod Larson, President & CEO, Oceaneering International, was elected as PESA Chair for 2020-21.
Michael Reeves, President & CEO, Rubicon Oilfield International, will serve as Vice Chair for 2020-21.
Selected for a first term on the Board of Directors:
• Pearl Chu, Director – Technical Domains & Knowledge Management, Schlumberger
• Karen David-Green, Senior Vice President Stakeholder Engagement & Chief Marketing Officer, Weatherford
• Robert Drummond, President & CEO, NexTier
• Doug Polk, Vice President, Industry Affairs, Vallourec
• Warren Zemlak, President & CEO, BJ Services
The following were reelected to the Board of Directors:
• Matt Armstrong, Head, Global Government Affairs, Baker Hughes
• Chuck Chauviere, Vice President Subsea Drilling Systems, Baker Hughes
• Galen Cobb, Vice President Industry Relations, Halliburton
• Mike Kearney, Chairman, President & CEO, Frank’s International
• Craig Lange, Global Strategy, Energy & Transportation, Caterpillar Inc.
• Chair Rod Larson, President & CEO, Oceaneering International
• Vice Chair Michael Reeves, President & CEO, Rubicon Oilfield International
• Kirk Shelton, President, NOV Completion & Production Solutions
• Andrew Way, President & CEO, Exterran
Approved as new members of the PESA Advisory Board:
• Melissa Cougle, Chief Financial Officer, Frank’s International
• Barry Glickman, President, TechnipFMC
• Stefan Radwanski, Vice President & Divisional GM, Schlumberger
• Gabriel Rio, President & CEO, Milestone Environmental Services
• Etienne Roux, President – Global Business Development, Weatherford
Reappointed to the Advisory Board:
• Edward Bayhi, Vice President – Petroleum & Industrial Pumps, Gardner Denver
• Jeff Boettiger, Vice President of Sales & Commercial – Dallas/Fort Worth, Schlumberger
• Marco Caccavale, Vice President Americas Turbomachinery & Process Solutions, Baker Hughes
• David Christmas, CEO, Fluid Delivery Solutions
• Kevin Crowley, CEO, Forged Products, Inc.
• David de Roode, Partner and Senior Vice President, Lockton Global Energy & Marine
• Todd Ennenga, Director of Government Affairs, Halliburton
• Bonnie Houston, Chief Administrative Officer, NOV
• Michelle Lewis, Board of Directors – Energy Tubulars, Principal – CapStreet Group
• Scott Livingston, President, Intervention & Stimulation Equipment, NOV Completion & Production Solutions
• Josh Lowrey, President and CEO, Galtway Enterprises
• Jill Massonne, Director, Global Off-Highway Sales, Allison Transmission
• Quay McKnight, Chairman and President, M&M International
• Kyle O’Neill, Chief Financial Officer, U.S. Well Services
• David Paradis, CEO, Trillium Flow Technologies
• Dan Pratt, Vice President of Northwest Operations, DistributionNOW
• Kyle Ramachandran, President & CFO, Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc.
• J. Wayne Richards, President & CEO, GR Energy Services
• Bruce Ross, Managing Partner, OFS Energy Fund
• Sanjiv Shah, Co-Head, Energy Investment Banking, Simmons Energy, A Division of Piper Sandler
• Tom Shepherd, President, Gulf Region, Cummins Sales & Service
• S. Soma Somasundaram, President & CEO, Apergy
• Dave Warnick, Division Vice President, Human Resources, Weir Oil & Gas
• Jim Wicklund, Managing Director, Energy Group, Stephens
• D. Lyle Williams, Senior Vice President, Operations, Forum Energy Technologies
• Donald Young, Founder, Race Rock Group
The PESA chair and vice chair serve one year in office. Board and Advisory Board members are elected to three-year terms. PESA congratulates and thanks these industry leaders, who will serve a critical role in guiding the association and the oilfield services and equipment sector through effects of the COVID-19 pandemic and positioning it to play a major role in the economic recovery.