We get it! You have taken a career pause and now want to return to paid work, but how do you get started with LinkedIn when you aren’t sure what to put in the header or how to complete your profile?
Don’t worry! The first step is often the hardest one to take, but we’ve got you! Join us for a 2 part 4 hour workshop series on Wednesdays April 29 & May 6 for an interactive experience. Leave knowing exactly what to include in your profile.
At the end of this workshop you will
- be confident about your online brand
- know the difference between LinkedIn and a resume
- have a completed profile reviewed by 2 professional coaches that “masters the gap” in paid work experience
- have a LinkedIn job search strategy that you can implement right away
- Network with others in the class
This is a 2 part workshop series, with 4 hours of education from 2 professional coaches, on Wednesday April 29 and Wednesday May 6th from 7pm-9pm CT. Use the code 30OFFLI for 30% off through Friday April 10 for a reduced price of $138.