- This event has passed.
HERWorld19 Energy Forum: Get Your Shift Together – Houston Mainstage
March 7, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - March 8, 2019 @ 7:30 pm CST$125 – $1000
Get your shift together and join us for the 4th annual HERWorld Energy Forum. Energy underpins everything we do. It powers our cities, infrastructure, markets, decision making, keeps us living longer, connected and mobile. Join us for 1.5 days of candid conversations on the new future of energy, markets, workforce and innovation.
We’re proud to have Google Cloud as a presenting sponsor and to have Darryl Willis, VP of Energy at Google Cloud as a keynote speaker on March 7.
Darryl Willis’ mission is for everyone to have access to affordable heat, light, and mobility. A former BP executive turned Silicon Valley transformer, Darryl is a catalyst for change seeking new ways, ideas, and providing new technology to create the future for energy. Over his 25-year career in oil and gas, Willis has gained technical and global management expertise in subsurface, drilling, operations, technology, and strategy. At Google Cloud, Willis is helping to bridge Silicon Valley and the Oil, Gas and Energy industry, enabling energy companies to process data and gain insights and unlock value. With over two decades of experience in Data Analytics, AI/ML, Security, Infrastructure, Google Cloud is applying this knowledge to Oil, Gas & Energy with the goal of helping the industry become as safe, efficient, and clean as possible.
During this experience, which is taking place on International Women’s Day, we will:
- Get our shift together, collectively and seek new perspectives on the energy transition, technology, policy and workforce.
- Learn ways to overcome deliberate and unconscious bias in the workplace with Lean In Energy, the industry’s first global mentoring initiative aimed at giving access and leveling the playing field for women.
- Unpick the International Women’s Day theme #BalanceForBetter to look at how the energy transition is changing everything from business to technology and the workforce.
- Understand the fallacy of the ‘well-balanced’ life from world-renounced and New York Times best-selling author, Randi Zuckerberg.
- Shake up the C-suite and talk with entrepreneurs to seek their insights on how they see shifts happening in our industry.
- Registration will open at 7:00 AM; the program will begin promptly at 8:30 AM.
- All attendees who registered by February 22 will receive a signed Randi Zuckerberg’s book, Pick Three.
- There is complimentary parking at the Norris Center and paid valet at the nearby Hotel Sorella.
- Pink Petro will have a photographer and video crew for the broadcast.
- Pink Petro has invited local, national, international and trade media.
- There are no refunds.