- This event has passed.
CyberCon Power & Utilities Cybersecurity Conference
November 19, 2019 @ 11:00 am - November 21, 2019 @ 12:00 pm CST$19. – $200
CyberCon is the must-attend event for utility industry leaders to connect with cybersecurity solution providers.
This event will arm decision-makers with proven strategies and solutions, as well as showcase next-generation and emerging technologies, designed to combat and prevent future cyberattacks to U.S. power grid.
CyberCon offers solutions for:
– C-suite executives and other senior leaders from U.S. power and utility companies with existing infrastructures
– C-suite executives and other senior leaders who are modifying existing facilities or who are planning future power plants and utility distribution projects
– National security advisors, including such government agencies as the FBI, Homeland Security and Department of Energy
– U.S. policymakers and leaders who influence power and utility regulations at the federal, state and local levels
– Proven cybersecurity technology leaders
– Emerging cybersecurity technology innovators
– Thought leaders and other experts interested in protecting our nation’s power grid from cyberattacks
– Credentialed trade and mainstream media representatives covering energy/power/utilities, cybersecurity or national security