13,077 total views, 20 views today
We’re pleased to announce the finalists for the 2018 Audi Central Houston Experience Energy GRIT Awards.
From the classroom to the field, conference room to the board room, we received nearly 200 nominations across the globe. This year we will be proud to honor energy professionals, entrepreneurs, executives, and of course, our male champions.
Diversity is bigger than the Energy Capital. It goes beyond gender and extends to different parts of our industry and includes a wide range roles, backgrounds, and people.
Nominations were submitted from North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Africa, Asia, Russia and the Middle East.
I’m so proud to call this industry mine. Our big thanks to those who put forward these deserving finalists.
Our winners will be announced live on International Women’s Day, and our 3rd birthday, March 8 at HERWorld18. Join us for the day to celebrate our industry and learn from experts in person in Houston, in person in Denver, host your own experience, or just watch the awards via Pink Petro TV on Facebook at 5:00 PM CST. In person seats are expected to sell out, so don’t delay if you want to come in person!
- Aimee Lafluer, Process Evaluations Engineer, Shell
- Amy Bowe, Director, Upstream Consulting, Wood Mackenzie
- The Anadarko Stakeholder Relations Team
- The BP HR Resourcing Team
- Dana Pasquali, Product Line Leader – Cyber Security, Baker Hughes, a GE Company
- Dena Lund, Executive VP of engineering and operations, Sterling Energy
- Elijio Serrano, Senior Vice President and CFO, TETRA Technologies, Inc
- Elise Knudsen, Major Capital Project HES Advisor, Chevron
- Erin Larner, Process Supervisor, Aera Energy
- Erin Reuber, L48 Exploration Appraisal Manager, ConocoPhillips
- Flor Dimassi, CEO, GlobalSpeak Translations
- Jack Gerard, CEO, American Petroleum Institute
- Jay Copan, Executive Director, World Gas Conference & Special Advisor to the President, International Gas Union,
- Jaime Glas, CEO, Hot Stuff Safety Wear
- Jennifer Walsh, Head of Communications, Covestro, LLC
- Jerri Babin, Vice President Sales Operational Strategy, NOV
- Julia Reinhart – Vice President of HR, Valero
- Kaitlyn Bunker, Senior Associate/Manager, Rocky Mountain Institute
- Katherine Stokes, Executive Director, West Texas Energy Consortium
- Lameka Ross, HR Advisor, Aera Energy
- Linda Ibrahim, VP – International Tax, Vantage Energy
- Lindsay Alaniz, Exploration Strategy and Portfolio Coordinator, ConocoPhillips
- Lisa McAlister, Learning Advisor, Aera Energy
- Maria Angela Capello, Executive Advisor, Kuwait Oil Company
- Marti Powers, External Relations Manager, Shell
- Marwa Abdelhamid Hassen, Technical Manager – HQ, Schlumberger
- Michelle Lewis, Chief Strategy Officer, SVP, Corporate Development & Investor Relations, DistributionNOW
- Mike Adams, Co-Founder, Norwell EDGE
- Monica Baistrocchi, Area HSE/PESQ Manager – Continental Europe, Halliburton
- Monica Suman Krishnan, Technology and Deployment Manager, Chevron
- Myriam Gateault, Process Control Technology Engineer, Covestro LLC
- Nooshin Yazhari, Managing Principal, Optimum
- Paige Donnell, Founder and CEO, Paige PR
- Patricia (Pat) Guillory, Chief Financial Officer, Gulf Copper Manufacturing Corp.
- Sara Ortwein, President, XTO Energy Inc., an ExxonMobil subsidiary
- Sarah Castro, Senior Associate Director, IPAA
- Sharon Rich, Manager of Engineering, INTECSEA, a Worley Parsons company
- Skyler Obregon, Regional Compliance Counsel for US and Canada, Weatherford
- Souzi Weiland, Learning & Development Manager, Southwestern Energy Company
- Suganthi Subramaniam, Malaysia IT Country Chair, Shell
- Susan Morrice, Co-founder and Chairperson for Belize Natural Energy
- Sylvia Garcia, Consultant Services Manager, OPC USA LLC
- Tameka Ramsey, Manager, Global Compliance & Ethics, ConocoPhillips
- Tina Harmon-Carmona, Information Specialist, Aera Energy LLC
- Tina Peters, Owner, Mallard, Inc.
- Tracee Bentley, Executive Director, Colorado Petroleum Council
- Ugochi Akwiwu, Nigerian Petroleum Development Company
- Vera Verdree, PhD, Sr. Global Competence Manager, Baker Hughes GE
- Victoria Shterengarts, Head of Directorate, Gas Marketing and New Markets Business Development at Rosneft