The Pink Petro HERWorld series is a set of experiences that help our community develop in their careers.
AH-HA: You Are Your Greatest Asset
In this ever so busy world of work, life and change, sometimes unexpected moments happen for a reason. In its second installment, HERWorld Connect is bringing together executives and professionals and their stories of professional and personal AH-HA moments. From launching new companies to health emergencies, sabbaticals to full career reinventions, our speakers have great insights on how investing in yourself and finding your purpose drives long term success, no matter what path you take.
Get out of the office or take a break and invest in YOU. Get a group of colleagues together or bring your business resource group to join us for a wonderful afternoon of great learning and development. Come and learn more about HERWorld 2018 and how you can get involved in the largest experience for women in our industry on International Women's Day.
- Jennifer Hohman, ConocoPhillips, Director of Information Technology
- Emily Fletty, Direct Energy, Former Director of Talent Management
- Susi Knight, Assistant Vice President, Financial Advisor, Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
- Suzette M Colton, BP, Head of Settlements - NAGP
- 11:30 AM - Registration
- 12:00 PM - Lunch
- 1:00 PM - Panel
- 2:00 PM - Break
- 2:15 PM - Panel
- 3:00 PM - Closure to HW Program
- 3:30 PM - Lean In Mentoring Reception
Come and meet the women and men in our mentoring program! This will serve as the local kickoff to our Lean In program. Lean In Energy will kickoff in cities across the world between now and 2018.
Join us in person or online. Lunch (with healthy choices) will be served for those in the room.
- In Person Tickets (Limited): $50 non members / $35 members
- Champions / Sponsored Tables of 8: $750; Premium Seating, Branding on Social Media, our community website, members app and in person recognition
- Online for members: complimentary
- Online non members: $20